account details

galacticsoap

  Australia
Joined: 2012 (9.4 years ago)    Points: 2,762    Share-Ratio: 3.301    Rank: V.I.P.
Uploaded: 454279913512 • Downloaded: 137615070360 • seeding 161 torrents • downloading 1 torrent
platinum Donor donor star • from Ryde,02 • Last Seen: 2 weeks ago (offline)
 
follow me  
find me  add in Website Settings       give
  
galacticsoap profile picture

My Uploads & Shares




upload and share some promos and dj mixes here on tribalmixes.com, and they will be shown in this section!

My Downloads




download dj mixes as torrents and your downloads will be displayed here.

My Favorite DJs, shows, clubs...

found 0 Favorites  
find your Favorite DJs and Shows in our ever-growing DJ List and add them here to showcase your music tastes, get easy access and updates..

My Forum Posts



found 3 forum posts  
post icon
posted 1.6y ago in Torrents not downloading
UPDATE It looks like the issue relates to my seedbox. I downloaded a qbittorent and launched the torrents while selecting a local download location and the torrents started downloading. Apologies in advance if I've completely over-looked this but could someone point me in the direction of a guide which allows my user profile to be connected to by seedbox? Thank you GS 
post icon
posted 1.6y ago in Torrents not downloading
Hi Everyone, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but my torrents aren't downloading via Deluge. I use a seedbox, which may be the issue? When download and open a torrent it sits in the queue within Deluge but the download does not start. Appreciate any help in getting this fixed. Thank you GS 
post icon
posted 2.7y ago in What Headphones do you use?
I'm lucky enough to be able to afford a headphone and 2 channel system of a fairly high level. I'm an audiophile, so this is a vice/passion/hobby. My headphone system is: Streamer: Lumin U1 DAC & Headphone Amplifier: Chord Hugo 2 Upsampler: Chord Blu Mk2 Headphone: Abyss TC 80% of my listening is lossless Redbook streamed through Tidal & Quboz via Roon,the remaining 20% is lossy encodes via Tirbalmixes and other web based sources. 

My Friends on TribalMixes

found 0 Friends  
find your Friends who are also members of the TribalMixes Community and "add them" to be displayed here on your page for quick access and sich!!

My Comments




share your thoughts and comment on torrents shared on tribalmixes... and your comments will be shown here!!
download some torrents then you can comment

no comments yet, be the first to comment!!