October 22nd-24th EDC 2021

umpfta Uploader on October 22nd, 2021 / post 75521
Headliners around the world, #EDCLV2021 is coming straight to you! Don't miss the largest festival live stream in our history, for the first-time ever streaming ALL 8 festival stages! Tune in to the festival this Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 5pm PT - 5:30am PT.

Join the #25YearCelebration at http://tv.insomniac.com!

https://edm.com/events/edc-las-vegas-set-times-schedule-2021
https://www.twitch.tv/insomniac
https://www.youtube.com/insomniac
calypso21 Uploader on October 23rd, 2021 / post 75525
who's recording and posting this?
i'll attempt to record, but honestly don't see myself having the time to edit 8 stages over 3 days of sets
umpfta Uploader on October 25th, 2021 / post 75528
I am recording and hope that everything turns out well. Unfortunately the YouTube streams have a lot of audio glitches. Plus I don't like the style of most stages. We'll see what I'll do the next days. :-)
joeymuskalightning Power User on October 25th, 2021 / post 75530
Thank you!
dreamcodestarlightning Power User on October 31st, 2021 / post 75542
thanx
umpfta Uploader on October 31st, 2021 / post 75543
First stage available, check the torrents.
umpfta Uploader on October 31st, 2021 / post 75544
calypso21 wrote:
who's recording and posting this?
i'll attempt to record, but honestly don't see myself having the time to edit 8 stages over 3 days of sets


Do you have QuantumValley? Only stream I wasn't able to catch.
calypso21 Uploader on October 31st, 2021 / post 75546
umpfta wrote:
calypso21 wrote:
who's recording and posting this?
i'll attempt to record, but honestly don't see myself having the time to edit 8 stages over 3 days of sets


Do you have QuantumValley? Only stream I wasn't able to catch.


yes i do. which days do you need?
umpfta Uploader on November 1st, 2021 / post 75549
Thanks. I need all 3 days. :-)
annual user on November 2nd, 2021 / post 75550
Thanks for the Circuit Grounds upload! Second also for the Quantum Valley or Kinetic field sets. Thanks in advance!
umpfta Uploader on November 2nd, 2021 / post 75551
Yes, Kinetic Field will be my next task.
umpfta Uploader on November 4th, 2021 / post 75556
kineticFIELD now uploaded. Next task will be cosmicMEADOW
joeymuskalightning Power User on November 4th, 2021 / post 75557
thanks!
calypso21 Uploader on November 5th, 2021 / post 75559
annual wrote:
Thanks for the Circuit Grounds upload! Second also for the Quantum Valley or Kinetic field sets. Thanks in advance!


sent you a pm. they only streamed this stage on 23&24th
calypso21 Uploader on November 5th, 2021 / post 75560
umpfta wrote:
Thanks. I need all 3 days. :-)


sent you a pm. they only streamed this stage on 23&24th
you cannot post in this forum.
click here to to create a user account to participate in our forum.