Most Active Users/Contributors




TOP $$$ DONORS!!!

Wolfegang
$900
littleangel
$715
tina525
$595
suzysheer
$370
mohamedbasha
$353
xbox
$325
donut97
$300
digfun
$300
ramballo
$285
apache
$260
POINTS-Leaders

willydebilly
12,593k
bobross
8,218k
moocowdan
6,179k
coqui
4,515k
mikediamond
2,502k
Vitesse113
2,086k
olive06
2,033k
littleangel
1,598k
KS
1,535k
gunny
1,534k
torrents rated
50d
lobojuanky
280
willydebilly
168
daxigua
64
djligadorme
24
siabdo
24
tareqadel
20
Afrodynamic
16
dltrtstuff
13
sasocsi
12
b2man
12
dj list rated
50d
lobojuanky
408
fixilube
397
tody
192
shiffer
154
frisenbixler
111
e1n1
75
alexandru.ionescu.142
57
drusza
52
tubehunter66
38
kisatis
32
forum posts
50d
Roatan
28
lobojuanky
17
daxigua
4
shiffer
4
munkyn
3
RichTee
2
elkeweiss
2
bellyman
2
moocowdan
1
boatnik
1
comments
10d
Attoy
60
lobojuanky
43
shiffer
19
BankoEngland
12
bekabeka
12
Afrodynamic
11
Roatan
9
alexandru.ionescu.142
9
skiba
8
marcorosariopasquali83
6
public shouts
10d
FamilyClub
4
moocowdan
4
munkyn
3
ReenTeenTeen
2
ericbernal
1
lobojuanky
1
shiffer
1
BankoEngland
1
FamilyClub
4
moocowdan
4
torrents up
10d
cshekar
97
Mindfak
32
FamilyClub
29
bobross
2
srecko234
1
Topo
1
daxigua
1
cshekar
97
Mindfak
29
FamilyClub
29

New Forum Posts



found 42856 forum posts  
Roatan
POINTS : 244 TICKETS : 24 
moocowdan
Great taste in music, both of you .... 
munkyn
Yes I know its miles away...not for the lot down under :D, however this always warms me up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhrlCkclNZo from link which is highly recommended from back in the day!!! 
Roatan
POINTS : 111 TICKETS : 31 
munkyn
{quoted:shiffer} If I am skiing Alex, then yes! At the moment its cold here, so looking forward to some real sunshine! 
slash
{quoted:daxigua} utorrent 2210 comes with zero ads 
slash
it seems that everyone has substituted donations with mining.. or rather let's put it this way: since mining has become an alternative to donating, - donations have pretty much stopped. this 3-month period is really poor on donations.. it's been almost 2 months out of 3, so about 60% of the time has passed, and only meager 15% of needed server rent has been donated. usually by this time there'd be 80-90% donated... so... i am thinking, maybe, make a button that'll generously donate all you mined. i know it already belongs to tribalmixes, but to reward miners - we can set it up as if you are donating by mining, and turn all you've mined into donations according to current XMR->USD exchange rate.by the end of 3 months all "unclaimed" mining work will be reset.. in my opinion donations are better, cause they do not require so much work from me personally. i have mined about 10% of the total mining, plus my wife's computer did about 10% too.. so i generated 20% of all the monero mining.. this is not a level of involvement i am looking for myself, to be honest.. but at this point i am worried that if mining stops - donations will not resume, so i'll have to use my own funds for the server rent... 
Roatan
POINTS : 461 TICKETS : 30 
shiffer
Its freaking cold here Paul but we love the winter ;] actually the best day of the year 31 dec Anyway hows goin :) 
shiffer
Julian-Jeweil-Frida-Original-Mix julian-jeweil-frida-original-mix.mp3 
shiffer
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA IF YOU REALLY APPRECIATE THE SITE YOU WILL NOT HESITATE JUST DO IT LIKE ME ...TURN THE THING ON AND BE HAPPY FOR WE ARE STILL IN 
Roatan
POINTS : 402 TICKETS : 0 
Roatan
POINTS : 242 TICKETS : 25 

Friendly Sites & Social Pages




TM RADIO :: 24/7 underground music
Tribalmixes :: Our Facebook Fan Club
Livesets For Life :: Our Facebook Fan Club
Free Livesets :: Our Mixcloud Fan Club
Naturally Beautiful Life :: Organic Beauty Portal
Savetube :: Download & Convert Online Video
Youtube MP3 Converter :: Download Youtube Video as MP3
FREE Acapella Downloads :: Thousands of acapellas for free
Soundcloud Mp3 Downloader :: Quick Song downloads
YoutubeInMp4 great tutorial
TheYouMP3 top site for youtube to mp3
Youtube MP3 org :: Youtube-MP3.org working clone

36 users online




Busseres9m, crank5, cshekar, cwatts, daxigua, dimitrisg, e1n1, FamilyClub, gbh, grgbeerdey, jarred_dyason, Karatonev, kingpin962, krameria, kutodo, lzeees, Machuz, marti4578, Maryofz6, misterd, mounzer84, munkyn, osho79, ReenTeenTeen, Scratb, scribe, Sergiixxx, skin, slash, srm, supercamel88, techno1d, thebby, tucktjtm, vallg, xiropratt
our newest member .. Busseres9m
**"online" means active (browsing) in last 5 minutes
download → Guy J - Live at Tibbaa - 23-Nov-2017
Guy J - Live at Tibbaa - 23-Nov-2017
download → Cubicolor - live at Anjunadeep (Secret Solstice 2017, Reykjavik) - 16-Jun-2017
Cubicolor - live at Anjunadeep (Secret Solstice 2017, Reykjavik) - 16-Jun-2017
download → Dublin - live at HI Closing Party (Ibiza) - 21-Sep-2017
Dublin - live at HI Closing Party (Ibiza) - 21-Sep-2017