122Gb, page 4

munkynstar Moderator on October 19th, 2015 / post 68529
Dark Channel updated for October with 250+ mixes which includes

Suffused Diary 2011-2015
3.3G    SUFFUSED DIARY - SUFFUSED [Vilnius, Lithuania]  
1.2G    Suffused Presents - Suffused Diary 2011
13G     Suffused - Suffused Diary on Frisky Radio

enjoy!

https://btxradio.mine.nu/dark-progressive/
moocowdanstar Moderator on October 20th, 2015 / post 68531
MUnkyn is there any chance of a torrent on the suffused goodies within your last post?

i would love a copy

:thankyou:
munkynstar Moderator on October 20th, 2015 / post 68536
moocowdan wrote:
MUnkyn is there any chance of a torrent on the suffused goodies within your last post?

i would love a copy

:thankyou:


I was actually waiting for someone to ask.. Very soon Danster!
moocowdanstar Moderator on October 21st, 2015 / post 68544
argueably the best show on frisky atm.....

I think the shows since july have been top shelf!

bring on the suffused pack.

:thankyou:
munkynstar Moderator on October 21st, 2015 / post 68546
moocowdan wrote:
argueably the best show on frisky atm.....

I think the shows since july have been top shelf!

bring on the suffused pack.

:thankyou:


indeed they are mate... will probably do them in year packs as it will take an eternity to  to upload/seed 15Gb on my woeful connection  :yes:
moocowdanstar Moderator on October 22nd, 2015 / post 68549
care to slide them onto my server via ftp, the collection could be shared from there?
Seraiel Fanatic on October 22nd, 2015 / post 68552
I don't know for certain, but is this situation (large pack, small bandwidth but an FTP) ideal to specify the FTP as a webseed when making the torrent? I don't know, if tm.com allows for this or if it deletes everything but the private tracker, would also be interesting for me, because I too got a very fast FTP and my James Holden pack will be something between 17-20 GB, so having a web-seed would be great help.
munkynstar Moderator on November 1st, 2015 / post 68712
munkynstar Moderator on December 19th, 2015 / post 68992
Dark channel updated with 130 new mixes for the end of the year!!

https://btxradio.mine.nu/dark-progressive/   :thumbsup:
moocowdanstar Moderator on December 19th, 2015 / post 68993
munkyn wrote:
Dark channel updated with 130 new mixes for the end of the year!!

https://btxradio.mine.nu/dark-progressive/   :thumbsup:



Nice!!

Just a heads up, Arthur Sense announced a special new years event mix, will be a hooot, be sure to check it out Munkyn
munkynstar Moderator on December 20th, 2015 / post 68994
moocowdan wrote:
munkyn wrote:
Dark channel updated with 130 new mixes for the end of the year!!

https://btxradio.mine.nu/dark-progressive/   :thumbsup:



Nice!!

Just a heads up, Arthur Sense announced a special new years event mix, will be a hooot, be sure to check it out Munkyn



thanks Dan, will check it out! :thumbsup:
munkynstar Moderator on January 28th, 2016 / post 69135
Techno

Carl Cox Global radio show 2014-2016 pack added to playlist http://ow.ly/LZ092  

Thankyou technopirat for this :thumbsup:

Prog

John Digweed Transitions 2015 year pack added to playlist http://ow.ly/MLLee  

enjoy
munkynstar Moderator on March 24th, 2016 / post 69320
I've updated the Prog channel with Pole Folder 2006-2011 and  all the Guy J latest mixes courtesy of Seraiel, many thanks for this man, around 1500+ mixes now, enjoy :D  https://ow.ly/MLLee


54G     John Digweed
42G     Sasha [everything I have 1991-2015]
15G     Guy J - 2007-2016
14G     John Digweed - Transitions 2015
12G     Pole Folder
11G     John Digweed - Transitions 2012
11G     John Digweed - Transitions 2011
8.1G    John Digweed - Transitions 2014
7.9G    John Digweed - Transitions 2013


Hybridized channel updated with last years Delta Sessions along with James Holden (big thanks to Seraiel again for all his hard work)  https://ow.ly/ROdoy

59G     wayoutwest
17G     James Holden - 2001-2015
16G     Hybrid
2.4G    Nick Warren - Delta Sessions
munkynstar Moderator on May 17th, 2016 / post 69524
Dark Channel updated with

140 new mixes added - Artist of the Week 2013-2015, Tvardovsky - Stereo Paradise, enjoy! https://ow.ly/MLM5z :thumbsup:
Seraiel Fanatic on May 18th, 2016 / post 69526
munkyn wrote:
I've updated the Prog channel with Pole Folder 2006-2011 and  all the Guy J latest mixes courtesy of Seraiel, many thanks for this man, around 1500+ mixes now, enjoy :D  https://ow.ly/MLLee


54G     John Digweed
42G     Sasha [everything I have 1991-2015]
15G     Guy J - 2007-2016
14G     John Digweed - Transitions 2015
12G     Pole Folder
11G     John Digweed - Transitions 2012
11G     John Digweed - Transitions 2011
8.1G    John Digweed - Transitions 2014
7.9G    John Digweed - Transitions 2013


Hybridized channel updated with last years Delta Sessions along with James Holden (big thanks to Seraiel again for all his hard work)  https://ow.ly/ROdoy

59G     wayoutwest
17G     James Holden - 2001-2015
16G     Hybrid
2.4G    Nick Warren - Delta Sessions


TY for noticing munkyn  :thumbsup:  :love:   :-) .

I'll prepare an Eelke Kleijn Megapack next.
you cannot post in this forum.
click here to to create a user account to participate in our forum.